We're so excited to be back @Exploration Place! Visit our booth at the 2nd Annual Wichita Mini Maker Faire Sat. 7/30/16 & Sun. 7/31/16. Make-it-take-it project for the entire family. Last year our theme was "Thread Art." This year, "Green Fashion" or Eco-Fashion. See you this weekend!!!
STITCH & BITCH at the HOPPING GNOME! Sunday 2/21/16 12pm-5pm.
TISSU Sewing Studio will pop up at the HOPPING GNOME! If you love to hand sew, knit, cross stitch or want to relax with other awesome crafters, join us! Bring your own small projects (no sewing machines) and/or try our fun & easy craft project (while supplies last): fabric drink coasters!
MAKERS WINTER POP UP - Sunday 11/22/15 12pm-4pm at Park Villa in Riverside. SHOP SMALL, LOCAL & HANDMADE. Come out & meet local designers, small business owners, shop, eat, drink & be merry!
REAL LIFE SOCIAL Book Club (Junto, ICT) - Mon. 9/21/15 6pm-9pm
Engage in a free interactive fashion sewing project to spark your imagination & creativity!
2nd Saturday Douglas Design District Artisan Market (The Workroom, ICT) - Sat. 10/10/15 10am-2pm
15% off all our classes if purchased with your 2nd Saturday bag/card. Look for our signage/tent!
2nd Annual ECO-FEST (Bartlett Arboretum, Belle Plain) - Sun. 10/18/15 12pm-6pm
CRAFTACULAR : Handmade & Vintage Market (ICT) - Sat. 10/24/15
Stop by & shop everything handmade! This is your chance to visit Nina & see all her handmade creations, inquire about TISSU classes & more!
- Mini-Makers Faire at EXPLORATION PLACE (7/18/15) - What a stimulating day! Hosted by MakeICT, we learned so much about technology & the intersection of art & craft! Look for our booth again in 2016!
- JUNTO/Real Life Book Club & Pre-Wanderlust Social (7/16/15) - A book club that focuses on YOU! We had a wonderful time & love promoting the Wanderlust Festivals! Thanks to everyone for visiting our informational booth!
- RED BARN OUTDOOR MARKET (4/25/15) - What a fantastic handmade market! Nicole always does a great job organizing this popular event! Watch for the next one in Spring 2016!
THE WORKROOM (4/22/15) - We love The Workroom! We had so much fun at the 2nd Anniversary Artisan Market (4/22/15). This is the premiere shop in town for local home decor, interior design services (Janelle King) & a beautiful fabric selection.
- OFF THE GRID - with Eliza Gilkyson (10/19/14) 1st Annual ECO-FEST & Alternative Extravaganza at The Bartlett Arboretum, Belle Plaine, KS. Visit our booth & learn more about sustainable textiles, garment recycling & what you can do to reduce landfill wastes. We'll also show you stylish, upcycled garments/accessories made from "old" fabrics & thrift store materials!
- URBAN ARTS FESTIVAL - (Prior event) Sat. Oct. 4, 2014. We're proud to be a sponsor of The Urban Arts Festival Oct. 4, 2014 from 5pm-11pm. Come out & support our local community, culture, creativity & delicious street food!
- THE WORKROOM "Stretch & Sew" - (Prior event) T-shirt-yoga-pant workshop. 30 minute FLOW, 1 hour SEW. Thank you Janelle, Bridgette & everyone who attended this workshop - we had a blast! We transformed old tees into comfy, stylish yoga pants! If you missed it don't worry; we'll be back at The Workroom! We're also offering them again at TISSU (see "Adult" schedule). And don't forget to shop at The Workroom for all your home decor needs!