REGISTER/PAY IN ADVANCE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT.
Enroll Today! Call/Text (316) 737-8787 or Email: TissuSewingStudio@gmail.com
There are several easy ways to REGISTER/PAY. Choose individual classes/workshops that suits your schedule. We accept cash, check ($30 returned check fee), money order, debit & all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION
Fast, easy, secure payment. All major credit/debit cards approved. Your personal information will NEVER be disclosed to a third party. *Within 24-48 hrs., we will contact you with a welcome message, detailed class information & answer any questions you may have.
Email us at: TissuSewingStudio@gmail.com We'll email you Registration Forms & detailed information. To secure your spot, please REGISTER/PAY by the 1st day of class.
3. IN PERSON
Make an appointment by phone, text or email to register. For your convenience, we have a 24hr. drop box for forms/payments.
Call 316.737.8787 to REGISTER/PAY over the phone. Please leave a detailed message on our messaging system (name, phone number, etc.). Your call is very important to us & will be returned within 24-48 hrs.
Text us at 316.737.8787. We'll go from there!
- If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment (2 student minimum), a FULL REFUND will be issued
- If a class is cancelled due to illness, inclement weather or other reasons, we will make every effort to schedule a makeup session at your convenience
Our #1 priority is to educate, inspire & teach you how to sew. We do not fix sewing machines, do clothing alterations or custom dressmaking.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. We are an all-inclusive studio based on kindness, respect, diversity & empathy. We do not tolerate or condone negative language & behavior towards our staff, students & community (bullying, discrimination, etc). If you are unsatisfied with our services, we will guarantee a 100% refund.
- What do I bring to a class/workshop/camp/private instruction? All supplies are included. Further class details will be given once registration is complete.
- Can I bring my own supplies (fabrics, sewing machine)? Yes! You can bring fabric, your own personal supplies and/or your working sewing machine.
- Can you fix my broken sewing machine? We do not fix broken/tangled/malfunctioned machines. You must know basic functions/how to thread your machine if bringing one to class. PLEASE NOTE: Fixing machines takes time away from other students & our scheduled lesson plan. All students are taught with BROTHER sewing machines at our studio. Feel free to learn on ours, then hop on your own personal machine during class time.
- What can I expect from a Private Instruction session? Private Instruction is the perfect choice for students who prefer 1-on-1 attention & a quiet, learn-at-your-own-pace environment. Please choose from any of our topics & pick a time/day that works for you. Topics not listed on our website are accepted on a case-by-case basis. PRIVATE INSTRUCTION IS FOR 1 STUDENT PER APPOINTMENT. Please do not bring friends/siblings to accompany you during a private session.
- What is a SEMI-PRIVATE or PRIVATE GROUP session? Similar to Private Instruction, your semi-private group class can be a mother/daughter, 2 to 6 friends, father/son, you get the picture! Everyone participates in the same project/topic. Please choose a topic from our website & schedule a 2 hr. time convenient for the group. Please inquire about prices. NOTE: this is not a SEWING PARTY with food, drinks, etc.
- Can I stay/wait or should I drop off my child? Parents/Guardians are welcome to stay during the entire class or drop off students/pick up at class/appointment time. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before class begins. Doors are always locked for safety purposes during classes.
- I just contacted you. When will I receive a response? Your call/email/text is very important to us! We will respond within 24-48 business hours. Please be aware we may be with students/classes & cannot answer our phones immediately. Thank you for your patience.
- Where is the most convenient place to park? Best parking is alongside Yale St. (enter at Douglas Ave & Yale St.) or in the back parking lot at Yale/Victor St.
- How do I get to your studio? We are conveniently located near downtown ICT. From I35, exit 1st/2nd St. Head EAST on 1st St, right on Grove. We are located at 2326 E Douglas right across from East High School.
- I have sewing/social phobia! I want to sign up but am anxious & nervous! Sewing, fashion design, 3D art are all disciplines requiring patience & practice. We encourage a beginner's mentality in all our classes (our instructors do the same) in order to unleash your hidden creativity & potential. We are all here to learn from one another. Everyone is welcome regardless of their age, ability, experience, etc. Welcome to our sewing community!